Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's Happening in Brewland - Part Two

This is the second update of posts I have forgotten to post. There will be one more once I get the Hard Apple Cider recipe from Brian.


These are my notes from racking on 2/20/2013

5 Gallon JAO: has a spicier taste than previous brews, fruity, sweet, and bitey. Gravilty 1.33@75.3F

JAO2: Tastes like alcoholic water, may need to be back sweetened in the future. G 1.1@75.9F

JAO3: (Double Spice) Spicy alcoholic water, needs to be back sweetened. G 1.07@75.2

Ginger Capsimel: Woohoo! Sweet & Spicy, slightly less spicy than the first taste. We bottled this one and I look forward to sharing this winner with anyone brave enough to breathe sweet fire with me...okay its not that hot, but still yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment